Estimated time: 15 minutes
Unreal Engine provides great multiplayer capabilities out of the box. We'll use Unreal's built-in networking to build and deploy a server-authoritative multiplayer game on top of Rivet.
- Deploy & distribute a multiplayer Unreal Engine dedicated game server to Rivet
- Build a basic menu screen for a multiplayer game
- How to test multiplayer games locally
- Unreal Engine 5 GitHub access
- Unreal Engine 5
- This guide was written using Unreal Engine 5.2.1.
- About 60 GB of free space (for Unreal Engine Linux build)